What Can Hotel Owners Do After a Water Intrusion Incident in their Stockton Property?
Water damage can crumble your hospitality business if not restored on time.
Hotel Owners Can Trust SERVPRO to Perform Commercial Water Damage Restoration in their Stockton Hotel
When water seeps on various surfaces of your Stockton hotel, it can lead to mold issues and odors. Also, it can cause other problems like biohazards or fire when it seeps into electrical sources. Contacting SERVPRO technicians is the best decision to minimize the cost of repairing the damage and get your hotel back to its pre-damaged state.
When should hotel owners call the restorers?
Contact our certified technicians immediately you notice water intrusion in your hotel. Our response team is ready to offer commercial water damage restoration in affected Stockton hotels around the clock. We respond fast since we are aware of the damage that water leaves behind in a short period. When we get to your hotel, our team can assess the damage and meet with appropriate hotel officers. We can discuss the restoration plan with you and agree on what we need to do first.
If the water intrusion incident is extensive, we can send a larger crew with adequate specialized equipment. Our team understands the urgency of dealing with water damage before it causes a significant business interruption. Our team can restore the damaged areas in a way that does not affect your hotel's daily operations.
What are some of the critical water damage safety tips?
• Water can contain contaminants. If your employees have to contact the water, ensure they have the right protective equipment.
• Move or protect all valuable contents like artwork, documents, files, furniture, clothing, and electronic equipment from the affected areas to prevent additional damage.
• Isolate or contain the affected areas to protect staff. You can create a plastic barrier around the contaminated area's perimeter and use caution tape to cord it off.
Does the drying process take long?
SERVPRO technicians have advanced drying equipment that hastens the drying process. We can use light wands to extract excess water from the glue-down carpet. We often use the equipment to remove residual water on the carpet's surface after our technicians use a stationary tool. Since the moisture left behind can still pose damage, we can use different equipment to dry it. It includes:
• Centrifugal air movers
• Desiccant dehumidifiers
• Structural cavity drying equipment
Our crew can also use an indirect fired furnace, which uses a heat exchanger to heat the area. It takes dry outdoor air, heats it, and introduces it into the affected area. The heated air in the structure takes the evaporated water from wet materials raising the humidity ratio.
Water damage can crumble your hospitality business if not restored on time. Contact SERVPRO of Stockton at (209) 477-3090 for effective restoration. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
How is Smoke Odor Handled After a Fire in Stockton?
Fire damage to your home should be remediated immediately. Contact SERVPRO 24/7 for mitigation services.
Fire Damage Restoration with SERVPRO Includes Addressing Any Lingering Smoke Within Your Stockton Property
The odors that smoke leaves within your home can bring on headaches and nausea. However, you also have to worry about the corrosive nature of smoke and soot residue throughout your Stockton home after a fire. While it may be your instinct to open up the windows, use scented aerosols, or light scented candles, there is a lot more to smoke and odor removal. Calling in trained technicians from SERVPRO ensures that smoke and soot get addressed with our full fire restoration process.
Why is Smoke Damage Such an Issue?
When you call on us for fire damage restoration in Stockton, smoke and soot are front and center in our planning. Smoke infiltrates all spaces within your home, which leaves lingering odors from microscopic particles that settle on surfaces and cling to various elements, such as:
- Photo frames
- HVAC systems, and much more
Thoroughly removing smoke smells can be difficult and time consuming without the right tools and deodorizing agents. Even if you feel as though you cleaned your interior from top to bottom, the small cracks and crevices where smoke particles travel make this challenging.
Skilled fire restoration technicians from SERVPRO bring along a range of industrial-grade equipment, including tools that feature HEPA filtration to filter out particles from the air. In extreme smoke odor situations, we may employ the use of our ozone generators. This powerful equipment works to address airborne smoke molecules, which is exceptionally helpful should you have a fire in your home that produces protein smoke that is generally difficult to neutralize.
By calling (209) 477-3090 to talk with our team at SERVPRO of Stockton, you can have our Green Fleet at your door within hours to start fire damage restoration efforts.
Click here for more information about Stockton.
Is There a Way for Stockton Business Owners to Streamline Fire Damage Restoration?
Call us at your convenience at (209) 477-3090 to schedule an ERP assessment, and around the clock when an emergency strikes.
Avoid the Stress and Disruption of Hiring Different Contractors to Manage the Many Phases of Fire Damage Restoration in Stockton Commercial Building-- SERVPRO Can Take on All Aspects from Assessment to Build Back
A fire on your commercial property is one of the most disruptive events that can happen at your Stockton business. Because most fire scenes also present significant issues with water incursion and damage from the efforts to quell the blaze, the circumstance can be quite complex. Knowing you can face an incredibly complicated scenario after an accident, negligence, natural disaster, or as a result of aging or poorly installed or aging utilities should give most business owners pause. Use this epiphany to do some planning rather than panicking if the worst does happen.
What Are Options for a Business to Prepare for Fire Damage?
A practical step to guard against substantial upheaval in your operations if you need fire damage restoration in Stockton is to consider developing an Emergency READY Profile and Plan (ERP). We send an experienced commercial disaster project manager to evaluate your physical space, equipment and operations, and your questions and concerns. Our goal is to create a concise yet complete digital file to guide our crews if a fire emergency occurs. The data in the file might include:
• An actual blueprint or at least a detailed sketch of your commercial layout -- plus pictures
• Marked locations of utility shut-offs
• Locations of any sprinkler system
• Descriptions of the supplies, documents, raw materials, inventory, and more found in various spaces
• Positioning of production and other equipment
• Staff locker rooms, restrooms, breakrooms, kitchens or food prep areas, and other spaces where water and fire damage might occur “off the production grid”
• Records of our conversations about priorities, previous fire issues, questions, and concerns
You have the opportunity to use our mobile app to include more details that could prove useful:
• Designating SERVPRO as your preferred restorations company
• Contact information for vendors and contractors that sold, installed, or designed equipment and systems
• Listing employees or other individuals who can take action on your behalf should you be out of town or unavailable during the crisis or restoration for another reason
How Does Hiring a Fire Damage Restoration Company that Also Has a General Contractor’s License Improve Outcomes?
Your SERVPRO has a general contractor’s license, which offers a comprehensive array of restoration preparation and completion services.
Hazard Assessment and Safety Controls
When we arrive at your commercial building, we can obtain real-time assistance during hazard assessments and during the implementation of controls that help mitigate further damage to structures while keeping both occupants and work crews safe:
• Evaluating structural damage from heat, flames, and firefighting water
• Collaborating to design and build supports and workarounds that enhance workspace safety
• Assisting to remove unrestorable materials while maintaining structural integrity
• Planning and implementing controlled demolition to release firefighting water and prepare spaces for further remediation and restoration work
Water Removal, Cleanup, and Deodorization
Once the structure is stabilized, the SERVPRO project manager begins assigning portions of the job to workers on site. Expect at least the following; some jobs might require more:
• Moving of furnishings, equipment, documents, and other contents to a safe, dry space either in another, unaffected area of your property or at the SERVPRO production facility for processing
• Water containment and removal, with disposal determined by local regulations concerning hazardous waste
• Applied structural drying
• Debris collection and removal, again following local rules for disposal
• Assessment of residues and surfaces involved to match proprietary cleaning products, tools, equipment, and methods to the specific types of soot and damaged/dirty materials
• Implementation of cleaning after the above matching procedure
• Disinfection of affected spaces using EPA-registered antimicrobials (especially important in wet areas)
• Deodorization assessment after debris removal and deep cleaning, followed by needed odor elimination techniques including the use of
• Ozone machines
• Hydroxyl generators
• Wet and thermal fogging technology
Repairs, Replacement, and Build Backs
The general contractor license SERVPRO holds permits, an integrated agenda of fire damage mitigation, remediation, restoration, and reconstruction phases. As we orchestrate this all under one management, we can work on phases of the overall project concurrently. Delays due to the unreasonable expectation that a second or third contractor can drop their other jobs and come to work at your commercial property are eliminated. Our management staff follows each project and is ready to schedule the next phase, steps, or tasks as anticipated.
Build a long-term and mutually advantageous partnership between your business and SERVPRO of Stockton for all your fire damage restoration and other disaster needs. Call us at your convenience at (209) 477-3090 to schedule an ERP assessment, and around the clock when an emergency strikes.
Why Is Moisture Testing an Important Part of Preventing Further Mold Damage?
SERVPRO can detect hidden leaks which can lead to mold growth.
Stockton Homeowners Hoping Mold Damage Treatments Will Prevent Further Growth
People living in Stockton know the importance of taking good care of their homes. Home upkeep makes for a better living environment, and it also boosts your house value if you decide to sell.
Unfortunately, some home upkeep tasks seem never-ending, such as dealing with mold damage in Stockton homes. Anyone who tackles fungal growth in their home knows how easily it can grow back or appear in another part of the building.
Why does mold come back so quickly?
The mold you see consists of tiny tube-like cells called hyphae, which bond together to form a visible colony known as a mycelium. The mycelium releases new microscopic spores, which drift throughout your home on air currents or even carried on clothes, shoes, and pets. The spores can start a new colony anywhere that has:
- Organic material for them to feed on
- Darkness and the correct temperature
What can I do to prevent new colonies from forming?
The bad news is that you cannot wholly prevent new colonies from forming. Mold occurs in nature and can re-enter your home at any time.
The good news is that there are steps you can take to reduce the chance of fungal regrowth. One thing you can do is minimize moisture in the area – and SERVPRO can help you with that.
How does moisture testing help?
You cannot see always see moisture. You might notice a tell-tale sign such as water dripping from a leaky faucet or moisture stains on the wall. However, moisture can also gather behind baseboards, behind furniture, inside walls, or under carpets.
Moisture testing reveals wet areas that are ripe for mold growth.
How does SERVPRO test for moisture?
We have several pieces of equipment to hand:
- Moisture sensors to test carpets, padding, and the floor underneath
- Moisture meters to measure moisture levels in various materials
- Thermo-hygrometers to measure air temperature and humidity levels
- Thermal imaging cameras to capture infrared images inside building materials
Once we have a clear idea of the moisture levels, we can devise a drying scheme to reduce them and make the area less inviting to mold spores.
If you suspect mold damage in your house, do not delay. Call SERVPRO of Stockton at (209) 477-3090.
Stockton How Soon Should I Call a Restoration Company after a Flood?
From Large Commercial Structures to Residential Homes in the Stockton area, Call SERVPRO for Floodwater Removal and Restoration
If your Home in Stockton Floods, You Should Call a Water Restoration Company Right Away
When homeowners think of flooding, they may imagine their Stockton homes carried away in a violent current and other houses and debris. Whereas such extreme circumstances do occur, more often than not, floodwaters enter your home in a less dramatic fashion. A broken window or a rise in water levels can invite polluted waters into your home, leaving behind microbes and undesirable residue. The only way to mitigate your loss is to call a professional team to restore your home.
In Stockton, you can delegate your flood damage restoration needs to our SERVPRO team. We serve homeowners in your area to return your life to normal as soon as possible. Safety is our primary concern, so we coordinate with local authorities as appropriate before entering your home. We also wear personal protective equipment and set up staging areas to prevent cross-contamination in your home. A 24/7 hotline call opens the door to our expertise and the best technology available in the industry.
What are the risks of floodwater in my home?
Most people think of floodwater in their homes in terms of a nuisance, but the dangers are grave. A significant volume of water can compromise your home's walls, and foundation and electrical hazards abound. Our SERVPRO crew relies on our Building and Reconstruction Services team (General Contractor License #: 937457) for advice on the integrity of your home, which helps keep everyone safe. Once we can enter your home, we concentrate on using clean water to begin the cleanup process and then extracting water, disinfecting and deodorizing your home. In the course of the process, you may see our team use items such as the following-
- Truck-mounted pumps connected to local sewage lines
- Dehumidifiers and air circulators for a speedier evaporation
- Foggers to spray disinfecting solutions throughout your home
The restoration of your home after a flood is not simple. Place your trust in our team of SERVPRO of Stockton by calling us at (209) 477-3090 and let us leave your home "Like it never even happened."
Can I Repair Water Damage if it Has Been Getting Worse for a While?
Let us help you get your Stockton home back in shape after water damage.
SERVPRO Handles Water Damage Repair on All Levels – Let Us Repair and Restore Your Stockton Home.
Some water incidents may go unnoticed for a while, so you may not be able to address it until the damage has already taken hold. Should you suspect hidden water damage in your home, it is best to call professionals to find the source of the leak to get you a quick fix. If you have water damage that has been festering in your Stockton home for a while, the impact may be severe. The longer the moisture sits, the higher the chance of potentially dangerous mold growth.
As a homeowner needing water damage repair in Stockton, you should know that SERVPRO is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. There are some unavoidable water loss situations, such as those that come from flooding or excessive rain during a storm. Some kinds of water damage could be avoided simply by performing regular checks, updating appliances that utilize water, and maintaining your plumbing.
What Should I Do in the Event of a Sudden Water Emergency?
Until our Green Fleet arrives at your door, it is vital that you try to shut off the source's water supply. What this does is help keep water from flooding the impacted space. If you are unable to locate the exact point of entry for the water, you can look into shutting off water to your home.
Additional measures that you can take would include:
- Opening windows to the affected area
- Ventilating the space as much as possible to keep humidity levels low
- If possible, seal off the incident zone from other spaces in your house – this can include shutting any doors and laying down a blanket or towel at the bottom of the doorway
How is the Damage Addressed?
Calling in the help of IICRC-certified technicians ensures that all water is promptly removed so that complete drying and dehumidification can begin. We work to restore rather than replace whenever possible, which will include any impacted structural materials and your belongings and furniture. We have water restoration technicians (WRT) that carefully assess each space, ensuring that no moisture is left unattended. If necessary, we perform what is known as controlled demolition so that areas are addressed and finished off to bring the space back to preloss condition.
Controlled Demolition to the Rescue
Suffering water damage in your home that has been left to fester never means a total loss. SERVPRO of Stockton can handle the damage and work on rebuilding the impacted area. Under General Contractor License #937457, we have the qualifications and skills to ensure your home is left "Like it never even happened."
A sampling of the rebuilding services that we can cover includes:
- Drywall removal and installation
- Repair of hardwood, marble, tile, and linoleum flooring
- HVAC services
- Insulation removal and replacement
- Carpet repair and installation, and more
What Drying Methods Does SERVPRO Use?
Depending on the type of water incident, you may have water that migrated under your baseboards or behind your walls. We use techniques for advanced structural drying (ASD) with each water restoration project. Our trucks are filled with a variety of tools and equipment that allow us to execute rapid drying to achieve our goals, including:
- Industrial fans and centrifugal air movers
- Drying mats for properly drying a variety of flooring materials
- Moisture sensors, moisture detection tools, and thermal imaging cameras
- Our Injectidry system, which allows us to handle moisture behind walls and in small spaces
Is it Possible to Avoid Water Emergencies in the Future?
There are several things that Stockton homeowners like yourself can do moving forward to help limit the potential for water incidents, such as:
- Updating appliances like dishwashers or water heaters to avoid breakdown
- Regular inspection and maintenance
- Being mindful and not leaving the water running for extended periods
- Taking notice of a sudden rise in your water bills
- Paying attention to lowered water pressure when taking showers or washing dishes
- Investigating any discoloration on ceilings or walls, as well as unpleasant or musty odors
It is best to remember not to panic when you have a water emergency in your home. Be careful when moving near standing water in your home to avoid slip and fall or electrical hazards. Once you call SERVPRO, we will have a team at your property within hours to start the initial assessment. We work fast to limit the loss as well as inhibit mold growth to avoid potential health effects. Everything is wrapped up and thoroughly sanitized and cleaned so that you can enjoy your home once again.
Do you need help with water damage repair? Call SERVPRO of Stockton at (209) 477-3090, and we have crews available for emergency water cleanup and restoration.
SERVPRO Can Scope Your Diner and Remediate Smoke Damage in Most Cases.
We understand the need for rapid response and restoration to minimize the loss of your business property. Call us right away we are available 24/7.
SERVPRO Can Scope Your Diner and Remediate Smoke Damage in Most Cases.
Who doesn’t love old fashion diner meals? Stockton residents sure do. From the Black Bear Diner to the Old Town Diner, you can find something to please every palate. But a kitchen fire can put everyone’s favorite restaurant out of business for an unknown period.
Can the Vinyl Covering on My Booths be Cleaned?
A kitchen fire is always a risk in any eatery. Thankfully in commercial buildings, they are usually contained relatively quickly. But that doesn’t prevent smoke and soot from spreading throughout the restaurant. You have put a lot into maintaining the fun retro look of your diner, and you don’t want to give that up if you don’t have too. SERVPRO can provide fire damage services in Stockton that can leave your diner, “Like it never even happened.” In most cases, we can restore your retro booths. There are several components to these booths, including:
- Vinyl booth covering – Wet chemicals can be used to clean the booth seating area as vinyl resists water. Our technicians use a specialized chemical to clean this kind of surface.
- Formica tabletops – Formica countertops and tabletops can be wiped off with dry cleaners and wet ones if the damage is severe enough.
- Metal fixtures – wet cleaning is often recommended for metal.
Kitchen Fires are Unique
There are several types of smoke residue. When there is a kitchen fire, it usually involves food and grease, and the result is protein residue. This can be challenging to mitigate, but our technicians are trained to examine the smoke film to determine precisely what restoration steps are needed. The key is immediate fire damage mitigation. Your diner content such as your dishes, shelving, stove, and countertops get covered in soot fast. If left sit for very long, some discoloration can occur.
If you need fire damage restoration for your business, contact SERVPRO of Stockton at (209) 477-3090. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More information about Stockton.
My Plumbing Above The Ceiling In My Stockton Home Leaked – How Do I Know How Bad the Damage Is?
Working with plumbing between floor levels can be challenging.
SERVPRO Can Provide a Detailed Assessment of Water Damage Caused by Leaks in Your Stockton Home
The average Stockton residence loses approximately 14% of the water that comes into the home through leaks. It can add up to hundreds of dollars in water bills. Leaks and drips can also cause hidden damage that can slowly destroy ceilings, walls, and structural components. Early mitigation is a must to prevent secondary damage from occurring.
The Plumbing is Between Floors – How is That Handled?
One of the first things our Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified technicians do on arrival is to conduct a scope of the situation. This inspection allows them to determine what has happened and what equipment and methods are necessary. When considering water restoration companies in Stockton, SERVPRO is an excellent choice when mitigating water damage.
Determining the Damage
Whenever you have plumbing between the ceiling and upper-level, water leaks can cause extensive damage. Our teams are fast to respond and provide emergency water mitigation to prevent further loss and protect non-affected areas. There are several components to the scope that can help determine the damage. This includes:
• Material Affected – We locate the affected material and test for moisture content with surface moisture sensors. Probing meters can determine the area of the leak. The smaller the area of water content, the less controlled demolition is needed to repair the problem.
• Water Migration - By examining the moisture content thoroughly, water migration is tracked. This tells us what structural components are involved, even if there is no immediate sign of water damage.
• Replacement Needed – The crew looks for irreparable damage. These are portions of the wall or ceiling that need replacing. Ceiling tiles are a good example. It’s typically more cost-effective to replace them.
Working with plumbing between floor levels can be challenging. SERVPRO techs have the advanced technology and experience to restore your home, “Like it never even happened.” Contact SERVPRO of Stockton at (209) 477-3090 for one of the most professional water restoration companies around.
What Can I Expect from Professional Water Removal in My Stockton Retail Store?
Leaking water could cause slips and falls in your store and this could lead to more trouble for you and your store. Contact SERVPRO today.
Count on Clear Communication and Diligent Work from the Stockton SERVPRO Team When You Need Safe and Efficient Water Removal Services at Your Retail Establishment
Most everyone has experienced a minor water issue and come out the other side a little wetter but wiser. But when a supply pipe for an entire strip mall ruptures in the hallway outside of your Stockton shop, you have a severe water catastrophe on your hands. A few towels and some grunt work with a bucket and mop cannot make thousands of gallons of water disappear. You need help from a local company with scalable water removal resources.
Where Do I Even Start When My Whole Store Is Nearly Underwater?
Start by calling a reputable water removal service to facilitate water removal from your Stockton retail store. A water crisis of this severity needs professional inspection and intervention. The sooner you welcome trained and well-equipped technicians to your shop, the better for the most successful outcome. The quantity of water involved is considerable, and you need commercial-grade equipment along with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-trained operators. Building management or cleaning crews you regularly contract with will be overwhelmed with the damage and cannot help avert the severity of the potential long-term damage.
What Do Professionals Need to Inspect? The Water Is Everywhere And Obvious to Anyone--What Needs Assessment?
The first phase and following stages of a commercial water removal project are laid out for our IICRC-trained SERVPRO team as follows:
- Provide for the health and safety of technicians and occupants
- Document conditions and work procedures
- Cleaning and repair
Ensuring the safety of property occupants and technicians is essential. The time we take to note the conditions and plan the project is time well spent. It holds you, your employees, and your customers safe and ensures we prepare for every contingency, removing water in all its forms wherever it migrates. Leaving any water behind exposes your store and its contents to progressive deterioration and the risk of secondary damage such as mold growth?
What Things Do Professionals Seek to Identify in a Safety Assessment?
Water, especially standing or moving water contained in your store’s space after a massive pipe rupture presents many dangers. Professionals are vigilant not only for the inconveniences and disruption water removal in your retail store can cause but also against risks that can injure individuals or are even deadly:
- Water can cause slip, trip, and fall incidents
- Water collected in confined spaces and hidden recesses must be removed, but the effort can be dangerous and precise planning can avert harm
- Water increases the conductivity of electricity and can shock or even electrocute
- Water breaks down highly permeable materials, and that disintegration can expose biohazards such as asbestos and lead
- Water, even if it starts as relatively clean, picks up and supports the multiplication of contaminants over time, including molds and pathogens
- Water collects in building cavities, eventually causing a structural collapse that can cause injury and destroy contents
How Do Disaster Company Crews Control the Safety Issues Posed by Water Damage in a Commercial Space?
Our capacity to meet your retail water removal needs is scalable. As we work through the initial plan, adaptations make it move responsive to your situation. We use commercial grade water removal equipment, positioning submersible pumps at the onset. We have multiple truck-mounted extractors available, each able to lift and move 36,000 gallons of water a day. Removal also requires:
- Scoping for trapped water with infrared imaging, moisture detectors, and moisture meters
- Careful removal of the hidden fluids to avoid structural collapse and ensure no moisture remains, which can involve controlled demolition:
- Holes drilled or cut in drywall or mortar joints (cinder block construction) to release fluids
- Weep holes punched in bulging paint or wallpaper, or ceiling tiles before their removal
- Flood cuts made parallel to the floor and several inches above the waterline
Note: the above controlled demolition aids in effective drying as well
- Containment of contaminated water and disposal as required by local laws
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces with EPA-registered products
- Drying of excess moisture-containing spaces, including confined cavities, using scalable numbers of:
- Air movers
- Dehumidifiers -- evaporative or desiccant types, or both
If the Water Removal Efforts Alters Structures, Who Can Repair the Damage?
Our construction division helps perform the controlled demolition appropriately. We also have all the skills and tools to build back damaged materials “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Stockton is ready to assist commercial customers with water removal needs fast after catastrophic events. Please call us at (209) 477-3090 to schedule a prompt assessment and plan to get your store back to business.
What Do I Do When the San Joaquin River Floods My Home?
Flooding quickly causes water damage in your home. Contact SERVPRO for water removal and remediation services.
Call SERVPRO of Stockton For Fast and Effective Flood Damage Remediation!
A severe storm passing through Stockton could cause significant issues for anyone who lives adjacent to the San Joaquin River. As rain falls into the river and overfills the basin, homes in the immediate area are liable to flood. Flooding can cause damage to your home, including water-based losses and mold damages.
The best thing you can do for your Stockton home if it suffers flood damage is to immediately reach out for help. Getting help right away can mean the difference between a water cleanup, and a deeper remediation requiring days of drying time. Here at SERVPRO, we're dedicated to helping you when you need it.
If the Area Around my Home is Experiencing Flooding, How Can You Help Me?
Our SERVPRO techs are dedicated to arriving as quickly as possible. However, obstacles can slow us down or get in the way. Even so, our technicians can still come to your home as quickly as we can, and we can take certain measures to avoid obstacles, such as:
- Driving pre-packed vans, so we can go as soon as we get your call
- Avoiding roads with heavy traffic and flooded roadways
- Using GPS software to ensure we take the quickest and safest route to your home
Flooding may slow us down, but we always commit to getting to your home as swiftly as possible during an emergency.
What if a Significant Portion of the Lower Level of my Home is Flooded?
Our SERVPRO technicians can handle water-losses large and small. If your home has a large volume of water inside, we can:
- Use truck-mounted extractors, to remove the floodwater as soon as possible and then drain it elsewhere
- Use extractors to reduce moisture on fabric-based materials such as carpets, drapes, and furniture
- Use portable submersible pumps to remove significant volumes of water from one area
Our technicians are talented and have the foundations to approach any flood-scenario. When it comes to your home, we always strive to leave you feeling, "Like it never even happened."
If your home needs flood remediation, get help today! Call (209) 477-3090 to speak with SERVPRO of Stockton. No matter when you need our help, we're ready.
Find out more about Stockton.