About SERVPRO of Stockton
Clayton A. Barry, Roy Drake
Owners of SERVPRO of Stockton
Stockton is home to many looking to escape the tourist buzz found along the Californian coast. As well as being the most inland seaport in CA, Stockton was home for Ted Isaacson founder of SERVPRO Industries. Today, our franchise located on Stagecoach Road is in the top 100 of restoration and mitigation services with fully fledged technicians sporting IICRC certificates and much more.
We have become an integral part of this beautiful community through our membership with the Stockton chamber of commerce and a SERVPRO Large Loss team. Our storm crews have been all over the country helping to restore residential and commercial properties after storms, hurricanes, wildfires, and mudslides. In our free time, we support the local Greater Stockton Food Bank, The Gospel Rescue Mission as well as several other women's charities and family shelters.
We are one of the few restoration businesses to hold a California HAZMAT qualification for the safe removal of Bio-Hazard substances. We are also capable of performing a California Home Inspection as per real estate requirements, mold testing, expert witness & legal consultation. In short, we go above and beyond casual restoration help to deliver the best possible service to each member of our community.
One aspect of our work that we are particularly proud of is our contribution to Stockton's commercial businesses. We use a time and materials system to help deliver a service that property managers expect. Our co-owner, Clayton Barry regular conducts 'Lunch N Learn' sessions with Stockton property managers just down the road at Eddie's Pizza. He also ranges far and wide to give seminars and CE Continuing Education Classes. We discuss preventative measures and methods for avoiding damages to help our community in any way that we can. We offer the unique ERP Emergency READY Profile Plan to help prevent and mitigate natural disasters and failed infrastructure.
Educating and assisting our community have been the central convictions of our work in this small corner of California. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask us. We are glad to help.
Se Habla Español
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- Contractor Connection
- IICRC Certified Company
- Member Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- SERVPRO CEO Award