About SERVPRO of Stockton
Clayton A. Barry, Roy Drake
Owners of SERVPRO of Stockton
SERVPRO of Stockton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Stockton can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
We are especially proud to be the operators of SERVPRO of Stockton, because it was in the city of Stockton in the late 1960’s that Ted and Doris Isaacson decided to start the SERVPRO franchise system. Ted’s entrepreneurial idea for his original carpet cleaning and painting company gave birth and morphed into one of the largest specialty fire and water cleanup franchise operations in the world.
Today, SERVPRO of Stockton is a dynamic franchise within that system. Clayton A. Barry and Roy Drake, the owners/operators of SERVPRO of Stockton provide a full line of mitigation and restoration services.
In addition to providing expert disaster cleanup for residential customers we are well equipped to service commercial, industrial and large government facilities. SERVPRO of Stockton is also proud of our experienced local team of trained and certified employees who will respond to a disaster of any size in the community of Stockton and its surrounding areas. SERVPRO of Stockton understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Stockton.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- Contractor Connection
- IICRC Certified Company
- Member Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- SERVPRO CEO Award