Faulty Electrical Outlets Cause Many Instances of Fire Damage in Ortega
Fire & Smoke Restoration by SERVPRO Is the Best Option
Old electrical wiring and loose outlets in an Ortega residence can cause people to get shocked when using appliances. These problems can also cause fires to occur in homes that would otherwise remain unharmed.
If your Ortega home contains such problems with wiring and other electrical components, fire damage can become a reality for your family. The professional and highly trained technicians at SERVPRO can help restore your home after such an incident. We partner with different professionals, including certified and licensed electricians who can ensure that your home's wiring is safe again before we finish our restoration work. This means one step in the process coincides with our restoration work so your family can come back home even faster if leaving for a time was necessary.
When an electrical fire happens, many other parts of your home may suffer power losses, as well. Because of this, many families decide to relocate until the completion of their house's restoration temporarily. We know this time can seem longer than what it takes, so we work steadily to get everything finished as fast as possible.
In addition to removing charred wall materials and other furnishings inside your home, we also perform water and moisture extraction. Odors come from both stagnant water left in materials, any microbes that reactivate in the moisture, and the smoke that invaded every nook and cranny inside your house during the fire. We understand the science behind these situations and how to resolve them effectively. We know you want to make sure these problems cannot come back and bother your family in some other manner.
To track down moisture, SERVPRO technicians use both infrared detection units that locate these areas based on the changes in temperature that the presence of moisture can cause, and other devices that measure the moisture in the air. Water can easily enter both porous materials, including concrete and brick, and the air, hiding in plain sight. We mitigate these issues and make your home dry again. We have a large inventory of dehumidification equipment.
Odors from smoke may require thermal fogging. Our techniques can make your home smell "Like it never even happened," without any traces of smokiness to affect your meals or other things you enjoy at home. Ozone machines and hydroxyl generators can also be used for specific odor neutralizing efforts.
SERVPRO of Stockton can be contacted by calling (209) 477-3090 at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. We are always here to help those in our community by mitigating fire damage before it can become an ongoing series of problems.
Here is Ortega