What Does Water Mitigation Look Like After My Showroom Experiences Damage in Stockton?
SERVPRO Uses Restoration Industry Best Practices to Achieve Water Mitigation in Your Wet Stockton Business
You hear a lot of words and comments bandied about after your Stockton retail center experiences water loss due to a pipe break. Until you need water disaster help, there was little reason to consider what the many steps back to normal might entail from professional disaster recovery firms. At the onset of the overarching project, just after a safety assessment, efforts taken to mitigate the loss commence.
What Is Water Mitigation?
Mitigation of your Stockton water damage is a simple concept that can entail a lot of moving parts. To mitigate is to halt, so when we discuss mitigation options with you, we concentrate on strategies that stop the water damage from progressing further. In your showroom that might include some or all of the following:
- Shutting off the main water line
- Moving inventory to a dry space in your commercial building
- Disconnecting equipment and raising it and hard to move inventory up on blocks
- A full or partial pack-out of inventory and equipment
How Can SERVPRO Mitigate Damage that Cannot Be Packed or Moved?
The structure and many fixtures of your business are stuck in the middle of the water loss. Permitting the water to continue to soak into these materials promotes deterioration, the antithesis of mitigation. The answer is employing our cache of state of the art water mitigation equipment to prevent more water damage while the wet materials remain in place. Our technicians, tools, and powerful equipment remove the water and prevents spread through:
- Erection of water baffles and barriers
- Use of wanded extraction to limit soaking of wall to wall carpeting, followed by weighted extraction
- Release of water from building cavities using planned cuts and holes
- Pumping and extraction of standing water
- Structural drying
Place your confidence in the people and equipment of SERVPRO of Stockton. Skilled mitigation followed by remediation and restoration of all types of commercial water damage is just a phone call away--(209) 477-3090.