If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (209) 477-3090

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Cleaning up a grease fire.

The SERVPRO of Stockton fire and smoke damage experts can remove heavy grease splatters caused by a stove top cooking fire. The before and after picture proves that and it may seem like a simple cleaning job. I's more difficult than you can imagine. Hot oils can make a smelly mess that they can potentially grow bacteria if not cleaned up quickly and correctly. The longer oils and grease with soot contamination remains on a surface the more likely it will cause permanent damage.

There are detergents designed to remove grease and soot. Sometimes they can remove the shine from enamel paint too. It requires attention to detail, and proper  chemical mixing and application to do the job right.