If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (209) 477-3090

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Stockton Kitchen

Mold damage in this Stockton home’s kitchen was discovered when SERVPRO of Stockton was called for a water damage incident. The before photo shows the mold damage that was discovered when the base cabinet was removed. First, we set up a containment area to prevent mold spores from being dispersed throughout the house while we did our water and mold cleanup work. We then cleaned up the water damage and removed all of the base cabinets to expose the infected wall and flooring. Industrial air movers and dehumidifiers were set up to help dry the affected areas. This included the space between the walls where the drywall had been cut away to allow access for drying and treatment. We applied an antifungal agent to all the surfaces prior to beginning rebuilding the kitchen.