If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (209) 477-3090

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire & Smoke Damage in a Stockton Kitchen

The number one room in the Stockton home for a fire is the kitchen. This time, a frying pan was left unattended for just a minute. The flash fire spewed greasy soot and smoke from the burning meat throughout the room. The physical damage to the building materials, appliances, and cabinets was minor. The big cleanup involved removing the oily substance from the hard surfaces of the kitchen along with odor elimination. The SERVPRO of Stockton technicians set up plastic sheeting to isolate the smoke damaged area from the rest of the house and several hydroxyl generators to pluck the offensive odorous particulates from the air and chemically render them innocuous. The job was complete after using special sponges and detergents to clean the remaining stains from the popcorn ceiling, almost. Due to its porous nature, a primer coat was applied to the ceiling. Count on us to get the job done right, as depicted in the After Photo, "Like it never even happened."